BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DESKTOP | FREEBIE

13:19

Today is Labour Day here in Australia, and it's such a sunny and lovely day! Which means... no work, no calls... just freedom!

So I thought maybe I can transfer some of this positiveness through!

Here's a freebie for you. One of my favourite hobbies is to illustrate, and this is a hand-drawn watercolour drawing I made some time ago, and I would like you to take home to brighten up your computer and Iphone desktops! How's that?


Watercolor illustration, hand-drawn illustration, watercolor, breakfast, cute drawing, cute illustration, cute girl, desktop wallpaper, coffee
Click right here for your new PC wallpaper in full resolution (1280x800)
Watercolor illustration, hand-drawn illustration, watercolor, breakfast, cute drawing, cute illustration, cute girl, iphone wallpaper, coffee
And click here for your new iPhone wallpaper in full resolution (320x480)


If you like what I write about, why don't you follow me on Bloglovin'? It's a fantastic site where you can conglomerate blogs you enjoy in the one place and be the first to know when a new post has been published. You can follow Something Like Ana just here!


You Might Also Like

0 comments