NEW BEGINNINGS

20:30



Happy 2014!

I'll probably be the last one commenting on this… but it doesn't hurt. So, cheers for the New Year! Let this be our best.

I have been a bit absent. I guess everyone has been as busy as I have! Christmas is a great time of the year… but everything seems to go 10 times as fast as it normally does! And then January and February come by, all chilled, unexpectedly, and it just makes you feel a bit anxious… or am I the only one?

There have been some changes going on around this end of the world. Massive changes (but good ones!)  that I will share with you when the right time comes. And it's only been 2 months into the year! I can tell you, I'm quite excited about what's to come next!

I can firstly introduce you to my baby.


Taro says hi from Ana Allan on Vimeo.

I had been dreaming of having a cat for 3 years, and only being able to dream, due to, let's say, incompatibilities around the house. However, it seems Christmas time softens the hearts of people… and now, not only do we have my sweet Taro, we adopted another female kitten from the streets! Whaaat?

Taro, even though he stayed very timid when he first got here, became a tiger once we welcomed the other cat in the house. Oh boy, was he mad he wasn't the baby anymore! It took him a bit over a week to not be hissing at her every single time she'd get close, but now… they're best buddies! It's so cute to see them playing, sleeping and doing life together. Life is good!



You Might Also Like

0 comments